Exp: 5-8 Years
Installs and maintains network file servers and network operating systems; ensures that backup copies of all files are routinely made and securely stored at separate location; maintains system documentation.
- Provides second level technical support to users concerning network system operations.
- Diagnoses problems with network equipment and performs equipment repair or upgrades when appropriate.
- Installs, configures, and maintains multi-user software to be accessed from file servers.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Installs, configures, and maintains network cabling and other networking equipment such as hubs, switches, and UPS.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network connected end-user hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Works in close cooperation with Systems Analyst and Lead Information Technology Technician to facilitate management of computer labs, installing any software needed for each semester and/or special seminars.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- MainLinux Server – Ubuntu, RHEL, Fedorataining server architecture security and creating system backups.
Interested candidates can share their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job