Exp: 1-3 Years
- Experience include evaluating mobile and web applications and back-end systems to review functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws. The individual analyzes products and specifications, develops, writes, and executes tests (manually or with tools), and assists Developers to isolate and determine the source of defects.
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products or back-end systems.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across teams.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Understand the basic concept and workflow of software development and quality assurance.