Technical Project Manager (open Source)
Exp: 12-15 Years
- Have many years of customer collaboration, leading both customer and internal technical teams
- Ensures completion of and adherence projects and project plans to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives Influences sequencing and scheduling of work within project.
- Communicate with a minimalist and detailed approach to collaboration, meetings, and reporting
- Execute project framework with accuracy and on pace.
- Lead/facilitate agile methodology and drive continuous improvements efforts (people, processes, and tools) across the FPG Tech team.
- Understands each project’s critical path activities and contributes to risk management efforts on the project and consistently seeks creative technical alternatives to project challenges, advises project managers.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows, and project management tools.
- Have strong experience facilitating the gathering and development of requirements for complex solutions
- Possesses significant practical experience in the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning).
- Have Experience in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
- Proven accomplishments as a driver of multiple projects running concurrently
- Proven track record managing individual project budgets and budget roll-up of multiple projects
- Lead teams with multiple discipline represented (including product management/strategy, technology, design)
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental value.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Provides alternate views and solutions to onboard senior management to accomplish project goals.
- Manages ambiguity and consistently seeks to drive clarity among project stakeholders, provides support to junior technical project managers.
- Mentors, trains, and coaches technical project managers.
- Anticipates and recommends improvements to advance project management methods and practices.
- Able to work under tight timetables and high-pressure situations
- Must possess excellent business communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable when communicating with Customer, executive level (Directors, VPs) in presentations,working sessions, and 1-on-1 interactions
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Provide strategic advice to the Senior Management so that they will have accurate view of the current & future state of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance across the Organization.
- Report progress, risks, and challenges to the Top Management on regular basis.
Interested candidates can share their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job